Pwangehehe.no-ip.biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pwangehehe.no-ip.biz

Welcome to pwnagehehe.no-ip.biz . You can play this server by using a basic 508 ip changer client. Server owned by lars and forum by Bako karim. Contact me if you got some problems, Bako-112@hotmail.com. Please do not send random emails.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SONY VPCEE47 15.5" Notebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luckyfish

SONY VPCEE47 15.5" Notebook  Empty
PostSubject: SONY VPCEE47 15.5" Notebook    SONY VPCEE47 15.5" Notebook  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 am

The Design of SONY laptop is always unique and beautiful. Many women and business man like it very much. I need a notebook, which is unique in appearance and convenience in use.
One of my friends recommends SONY VPCEE47 15.5" Notebook to me.The Features and specification as following:

Model VPCEE47
CPU AMD Athlon II Dual Core P360 2.30GHz
Memory 2GB DDR3
Hard Drive 500GB
Graphic ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5145 Discrete Graphics
Display 15.5" 1366x768 16:9 Wide Screen
OS Windows 7

Like many other budget notebooks, VAIO series EE uses six batteries, which the company calls the standard battery capacity. Check the DVD playback, the handset will be able to run about two hours before going into standby mode.
Design of Sony VAIO EE will be a love or hate the most. Hood black is very sleek. Although many companies have gone to a structured project hides the prints, the design of Sony's missing in this way it becomes a fingerprint magnet, which requires a lot of cleaning. Internal palm rest area is no different to add some glitter particles.
After several weeks using experience, I just love it. It satisfied all my requirements. Thanks my friend, jerry and http://www.pickrice.com/ , where I bought my lovely notebook.
Back to top Go down

SONY VPCEE47 15.5" Notebook
Page 1 of 1